GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This service is provided to you by The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) in partnership with Eternal Wall of Answered Prayer (Eternal Wall). CBN operates on behalf of Eternal Wall by receiving calls and donations on behalf of Eternal Wall. 100% of donations received will be forwarded to Eternal Wall.
- Your data will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will only be used as set out above and to keep you informed about CBN and Eternal Wall's UK’s fundraising, activities, events and services. CBN and Eternal Wall will not share your information with any third party organisations except where such transfer is a necessary part of its activities, or it is required to do so by operation of law. To opt out of CBN’s (e)mailings please unsubscribe at the bottom of the emails or email your request to email@example.com. To unsubscribe from Eternal Wall (e)mailings please unsubscribe at the bottom of the emails or contact Eternal Wall via the official website at eternalwall.org.uk.
- Submitted answered prayers may only be regarding prayers that have been answered by Jesus Christ. Any submitted prayers containing foul or abusive language will not be accepted for inclusion in Eternal Wall.
- CBN / Eternal Wall reserve the right to reject submitted answered prayers if they do not meet the criteria above.
- By submitting an answered prayer and any associated images to Eternal Wall, you grant us permission to share your submission on our social media platforms, with selected media, and with our trusted partner organisations. Your name and details will be kept strictly private and never shared with third party organisations. Should the media want to talk to you on account of your answered prayer, we will contact you to gauge your interest and progress the opportunity.
- When making a donation towards Eternal Wall, donors are not purchasing a physical brick but are donating towards the realisation of the project and related cost. There is no tangible benefit offered to donors in exchange for a donation and all donations are made without any conditions applied.
- No refunds are to be made for donations provided unless stipulated under the Charities 2011 Act. (England and Wales). Separate conditions apply in Scotland under the OSCR guidance.
- CBN UK is a registered charity number 1101659 (England & Wales). CBN is registered as a company limited by guarantee in England & Wales No. 04460911 Registered address: Suite 4 Thorpe House, 25 King Street, Hereford, HR4 9BX
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You should therefore check the terms and conditions regularly
- We are grateful for all the answered prayers submitted to us and carefully consider how they can help to promote, raise awareness and increase understanding of the Christian faith. It may not be possible for us to share all the submissions we receive, particularly where they are inconsistent with our purpose or might prevent individuals from developing their own personal faith.
We have the right (at our discretion) to decline to publish, suspend, remove or redact any answered prayer submitted to us, so as to comply with the legal and/or moral obligations placed upon us.
Published answered prayers will be representative of topics, geographies and time-spans so that no theme, region or period of history will dominate. In this event, we may choose to reject, hold back and delay any answered prayer that relates to any issues, geographies or periods of history being over-represented.
We appreciate that each answered prayer is deeply personal and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
TELEPHONE DONATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You can make a donation by phone by calling 0300 561 0080. All donations go to CBN UK in support of Eternal Wall of Answered Prayer campaign. Calls to this number from the UK will cost no more than a national rate call to a 01 or 02 number and count towards any inclusive minutes in your landline or mobile call plan. Please check with your network operator for more details. This telephone donation service shall also be deemed a “Charity Donation Service” for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
- You may be able to call from some countries outside the UK but we cannot guarantee this and the charges will be determined by the network operator you are calling from.
- The lines are open Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17:00 pm. Calls will be answered by trained CBN staff and volunteers.
- You can donate using your debit or credit card. Please note we do not accept Diners Club cards on this number.
- You must be 16 or over to donate.
- There is no limit on the amount of times you can make a donation. Your donation must be in full pound denominations. There is a minimum donation of £3.00.
- CBN UK and its subcontractors will use your personal data to administer donations made (including without limitation for the purposes of Gift Aid).
- CBN UK and their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies (“Parties”) cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, malfunction, congestion, capacity issues or any other problem with any telephone, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any data being lost or not properly received and recorded. This service may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of the Parties.
Eternal Wall has been featured on